Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life travel: ...is take a step forward


Leadership is.. take a step forward.


Today, in Picquet Grenelle metro station in Paris, I wanted to buy ticket.
Asking the responsible for the best choice information, he respond was rude way and did not wanted to help me.
Worst.
He looked in my eyes as I could be worst than dog boring him.
He tried in the end to force me to go for a machine.


Result - Leading as an example:

"Reclamation"
Is not french society the most "human" rights care?
So lets make "reclamation" and I wrote everything directly as should not be doing.

Friday I will receive a call and for sure I will say that he need to be fired!

For sure, with so much unemployment in France, exist some better person to work in his position.


By the way, 25 years old today is not 18.

We have to start with something right?

No comments: