Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One day... (Francisco at JSD Universidade Verao)




One day I will laugh... I will be old, very old I will look back and laugh...
I will laugh about the current political situation.

I can imagine being at my dear bed, close to my grandsons and talk about how portuguese elections worked in the beginning of XXI century.

I will laugh, just thinking about how could be possible in 2009, about elections being dependent from Outdoors faces, past focused political discussions the strongest power that media has between the citizens and politicians.

I will laugh to think in leaders as Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Berlusconi, etc.. Leaders that tried during these times to manage the media and control the power of communication.

I will laugh just reflecting how "ice aged" is our current programs and budgets political presentations.
Sorry I said budgeting? How could I?
During these national elections in Portugal (for the municipalities and government), the political programs shows everything less exigence, transparency, commitment and passion...

I will laugh because today I believe in Marketing 2.0. The newest way of doing marketing democratized all political system.

I will laugh because I believe the future politics will be different according to the new tools. As example:
- Political programs should be dependent from direct questions elected in democratic from the previous 6 months before the elections;
- Political programs should has in attachment the State budgeting;
- Marketing budget from each political party should be the same and reduced to the general line. One page, one political party;

I will laugh just to think about current power of political roles and status in change of results and goals achieved.


I will laugh... one day....

Today I CRY!

No comments: