Monday, August 31, 2009

Back home




Back Home (Francisco Sousa)

After 3 hours trip, I came back home.
From my back, there is all my travel that I started last 24th August in Univ2009.

Already in ALLgarve of POORtugal, I reflected about my main goals of Univ2009:
- Know young and interesting social-democrats;
- Learn politics in general;
- Manage some team with politics (totally different than my normal working days);
- Have fun;
- Reflection of my future politics.

All my objectives were achieved, however I felt more...
I felt that I came different.

I felt that I came back more the humility of Maria Parracha, creativity of Miguel Santos, determination of Eduardo Sousa, calm of Francisco Botelho, argument of Suzete Oliveira, the special "touch" of Elisabete.

And I just shared everything with my confident of political issues, my father. The conversation was easy and interessant... In opposite of my father opinion (he wants me to return to politics), my career is other and I point my finger to other direction (in this photo).

3 comments:

Paulo Colaço said...

Caro Francisco,
fico contente por teres retirado prazer, amizades e conhecimentos da tua UV.

Continua a manter esse espírito UViano!

Um abraço
pcc

Paulo Colaço said...

Caro Francisco,
fico contente por teres retirado prazer, amizades e conhecimentos da tua UV.

Continua a manter esse espírito UViano!

Um abraço
pcc

DS said...

;)