Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family concept changed - Paysandú, Uruguay




Hi all!


Anyone has their own moment that change totally our perspective.

Concerning the family perspective one, I will share right now how it totally changed!!!

The trip began in November 2009.
It was the first trip from Montevideo to inside Uruguay.
Leonardo Innella, ex-collegue from the company invited me to go to Paysandú (I hope it right well written).
Paiysandú is region and respective capital in Uruguay. Regarding the city, is a typical city from a country which the young people leave to get better professional career to the capital.
As all other middle cities, exists higher season of the year when all people goes back to their own hometown cities.
Religion city or family festivals or events, summer or election days.

In this case it was elections.
The country wanted to vote for own President.
So it was perfect to go with Leonardo and see the city.
Actually it was more than the see the city, it changed totally my family concept.

With a honest smile and friendship, all members of the family received me with all kindness. A long time ago I didn't feel so well received by a family actually.
More than friend of Leonardo, they made me feel part of the family.

"Sunday is a family lunch day" and it was.
With all Barbecue process, which only Uruguayans can do, interesting conversations was shared at the table.
Definitely made me feel, how far I was from my family, how long days I passed in over 4 years out of my country.

Definitely these Sundays is and will be part of my family life.
Definitely these days will be enjoyed more than before.

"Little things change our lives"
This little experience changed my life, more than 2 Christmas passed out of my family.
Thanks to the kindness of Leonardo.
Thanks to the friendship of his family.



I hope they enjoy my "recuerdo" from me...
Big hug for all...

No comments: