Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Buenos Aires, one comment...



Buenos Aires, one comment!

In November I was in Buenos Aires and actually some part of the travel change my point of view.
When I passed by taxi from the neighbourhood Boca to BuqueBus, I passed from some street where all houses were ilegal and with only bricks without any structure or organization.
Then I asked the Taxi driver: How can the people live with this walls and without glasses in the windows or roof...
Taxi driver: They live better than before... before there was no wall...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That comment is shocking. I mean, you can see how some Argentineans are used to living that way and they do it because they don’t have a chance. People who live that way do not even have a prospect of a better life. Something must be done. I remember last year when I travelled to Argentina, I stayed in an apartment in buenos aires near La Boca and those kind of houses without windows were pretty common. I was impressed too...
Summer