Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back to 2051




Cisco: Can you imagine, yesterday my grandson asked me about how was the political elections in the beginning of the XXI century..
Luis: Really, strange question. And you..?

Cisco: Firstly I laugh a lot.
Luis: Why?
Cisco: Common!!! Can you remember here in Portugal, the National Assembly with more than 200 members without doing anything?
Luis: Ahahah. Yes is true. Boring people winning thousands managing millions... ahahah

Cisco: And how we voted for elections, remember? Just with information of outdoors, and simple debates which lovely words?
Luis: Ahahah, oh yes.. voting was cool, and the papers remember?
Cisco: Ahah..
Luis: Ahahah...
Cisco: My dear citizens... do not worry, I will provide employment to all.
Luis: Ahaahah... God sake.. Prime-Minister the father of the society...
Cisco: Ahahah

Luis: Ahahah... And tell me how you answered your grandson?
Cisco: I said to read the biography of Berlusconi, Hugo Chavez and Sócrates (Prime-minister in Portugal).
Luis: Aahahahahahahah....... Berlusconi ahahah..... Remember the right side in this times? How they wanted to be looked as business people and show elitism towards the citizens?
Cisco: Aahahahaha. "I am right oriented. I believe in GOD, and GOD will save us." "We should support the private institutions, they will care about us with employment".
Luis: AHAAHAHAHAH... Oh my God. Left, right. Such a old and deficient political concepts in 21th century.

Cisco: Yes. Lovely time. We could joke on them so well, now everything is perfect. The kids do not know how is difficult and stupid life.

Luis: True... Thanks to European Union, we can have some money to your retirement when we will complete 75 years old.
Cisco: Yes, european social system is great. Unless, we can have something... Can you imagine how humans could invented religion, concept of races, countries, weapons just for own selfish satisfaction?
Luis: Yeah...
Cisco: Yeah... Ahahaah.

Luis: What?
Cisco: I just have one word for you. Just one.
Luis: What is it? Tell me... tell me...
Cisco: COMUNISM!!!
Luis: Aahahahahaha..... Oh dream people.
Cisco: I knew you would laugh. Can you remember in 2009 at European elections they still had 10% of voting?
Luis: What she said???
Cisco: She didn't say. She SCREAMED:
"CISCO HOW COULD PORTUGUESE PEOPLE VOTE FOR 20% OF EXTREME LEFT ORIENTATION???? SHOULD I BUY TICKETS TO ALL YOU VISITING OUR POVERTY IN EAST EUROPE????"
Luis: Where is Adina now? Can you check in your ZUPO?
Cisco: She is now shopping in Paris and then visit Malaysia with her family.
Luis: Hum. Ok. Just to finishing, when you will explain the estories of portuguese poltics, let me be there. I want to laugh!!!
Cisco: Definitely.

No comments: