Sunday, January 16, 2011

Walking at the sun



Walking in the sun








I am walking in the sun.
I am a artist walking in the early sun. Walking and creating as living before my time or behind it to renew the essence of the environment around me.
I am walking in the sun. I am a diplomat walking in the early sun. Walking and playing chess politely as who always remind your birthday but will make you never remind your age.
I am walking in the sun. I am with you walking in early the sun. So, don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me ... and then...

Then, we are walking in the sun. We got stronger walking in the sun. Walking and laughing at the early morning relaxed sun as who are sure that will find one day the best sunset view ever.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waw

guess?! said...

Where did u get that?

Florin said...

man, it's so fucking cloudy here in prague, i guess i need a change!