Monday, June 14, 2010

Memorandum - Take 1

















Hi all,
Here is going my first draft of my memorandum.
Which I am looking to complete until the end of this year.


MEMORANDUM

My perspective is my perspective. Not from anybody else. Even I would have a twin, this twin would never understand my own way of looking the things.
So, according to my perspective, I have to decide. And decision depends from me. Nobody else.
Feedbacks are all time welcomed and needed to decide. Experience from the others are important and relevant, however the last voice of my own decision to say A or B is from me.

Decisions brings responsibility.
And more important is that I never, never should blame others from my own decision or non-decision. Anything around me is my fault, because I did/did not anything to change it. Even a word or act, if I decide to not do it, is my fault. Never from government, State, companies, institutions or even other people.
Luck happens, but who does really right choices in the right time.

And with my wrong decisions, I have to smile for it, learn and try to do better after.
Looking back sometimes when I think about failing I just want to blame hardly myself.
But easily I go rationally that I think like: "I did my best".

For better future, I have to feel that I am doing my best decisions now. And I am loosing every day, minute, second that I am not moving through my goals well reflect and thought.

If I have to choose, I always choose not...
... what I like more.. or less ....
... what have feeling that is better for me.. or worst (even then I got wrong) ...
... just following my passions, or money ...
... I choose always the most difficult alternative that I can find in my live.

As I threat myself well, I should threat the others the same.
Same looking in the eyes as I am looking to mine in my mirror.
As I never would like to be forced, I believe we never should force people to do whatever they want or not. If we do it, we would be blocking their own freedom for their most valuable thing they have, own life.

Life is life. We do not have other right?
If life is only one travel, which return is not allowed and choosing the ways are truly important, so if we have a lot of ways for good destiny to choose, happier we are.

Open your ways and choose...

No comments: